The freedom of working as per your own schedule and from any location could be an attractive proposition for many of us. If you are in Bangkok and looking for a co-working space to work at your own pace, network with like-minded entrepreneurs and make new friends, the capital city of Thailand won’t disappoint you. Luckily, this city offers you a lot of opportunities if you want to develop an online business, write a bestseller or launch your mobile app. And for that you can choose from one of these ten best co-working spaces in the city.
- Hubba Bangkok: There are three branches of Hubba in Bangkok. Each branch has its own timings, and the pricing may also vary. The common features include standing desks, a lounge area, a meeting room and an outdoor terrace.
- The Hive: With a host of amenities, this coworking space Siam features a 5-floor space with a rooftop café. It is located close to the Thonglor BTS station and is open 5 days a week.
- Kliquedesk: Located close to the Nana BTS Station, this co-working space features an attractive sunny yellow décor. It includes working desks with comfortable chairs, high speed Wi-Fi, and free parking.
- E88 Coworking: It is on the first floor of the E88 building and thus gets its name. Situated at a short distance from the Phrakanong BTS station, you will find a lot many attractive places in its surroundings, including cafes and restaurants. It has plenty of space for energetic entrepreneurs with cool furniture and a great ambiance.
- Launchpad Bangkok: This coworking space Thailand is for entrepreneurs who love to work with fun. There are co-working spaces and recreation area. You can also get free parking and can stroll up to the café, which is just outside the building.
- The space Bangkok: It is a bustling space that promotes a startup culture in the city. Besides, the working desk, you will also get the facilities of scanner and photocopier. It also has a café, lounge and a locker room.
- Draft board Bangkok: With funky modern furniture, this co-working space offers a friendly environment for all entrepreneurs. It also has a café, lounge and an open space for events.
- The Work Loft: It is located in the business district of Bangkok and offers a host of amenities including a lounge, a café, an outdoor terrace, and facilities of photocopying and scanning documents.
- Growth Café: You can walk a short distance from the National Stadium BTS station to reach here. It offers you a lounge, café and a space for a multitude of events. It is open 7 days a week.
- Cluster: Open from Monday to Sunday, Cluster offers you high-speed internet, free tea/coffee, library and a lounge.
When you keep these names in mind, you can find the best coworking space Bangkok, based on your priorities.